DIY hand and hair sanitizer against coronaviruses (COVID-19)
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Due to what humanity is experiencing today from the fear and danger of being exposed to corona-viruses (COVID-19) disease, and what the hairworlds website possesses knowledge and experience in the applications and recipes of essential oils and natural materials gifted to us from nature. We can only offer our dear readers this simple recipe for DIY hand and hair sanitizer against corona-viruses (COVID-19), strong in sanitizing and long protection time for long hours from all kinds of viruses, bacteria, and fungi. This recipe will give you complete isolation between the hands or hair and the surrounding area, not only this, but this recipe kills any bacterial, fungal, or viral organism that comes on or touches it. and this lasts for long hours.
The Ingredients for DIY hand and hair sanitizer against coronaviruses (COVID-19):
- 50 ml of olive oil.
- 20 ml of coconut oil.
- 10 ml of glycerin oil.
- 2 ml of eucalyptus oil.
- 2 ml of chamomile oil.
- 5 g of propolis powder.
How to prepare :
The propolis powder in olive oil is dissolved by putting it in a bowl inside another bowl filled with boiling water then stirring until the eucalyptus powder melts but with taking into account that the temperature does not rise much.
Then, remove the bowl aside until the mixture cools and becomes warm. Then add the rest of the other oils one by one with continuous stirring. then filter the mixture with a soft strainer and placed in a bottle for use.
How to use hand and hair sanitizer against coronaviruses (COVID-19):
You can apply this mixture directly to hands (rub in thoroughly) every six hours at once, especially when leaving the house. (use it again after each time you wash your hands.)
as your hands, the hair also exposed to all kinds of viruses, bacteria, and fungi that flying through the air. so, simply put it out onto your fingertips and rub into your hair to stay protected all the time.
Information about the Propolis:
Because of the importance of propolis in all ancient civilizations, we would like to introduce it to you extensively.
Propolis: The “Fortress” This is what the word means in the Greek language.
This substance is bee gum, one of the beehive products to protect the cell from microbes, germs, viruses, and fungi. Thus, this substance is the most important and strongest antibiotic ever, and one of the most powerful materials gifted by nature in sterilization and disinfection.
The human being is still searching in his scientific studies for the composition of propolis, in which he found 400 chemical compounds that the bee extracts from plants in addition to some secretions from the bee glands such as saliva, enzymes, wax, and others.
It is worth noting that 50 compounds have been identified and studied and 350 compounds are still under exploration and study.
In general, Propolis is composed of:
- 40% resins (resin and balsam)
- 30% wax
- 10% essential oils
- 10% organic compounds, amino acids and minerals
- 5% pollen
- 5% sugars, stimulants, fatty substances, and others
The man knew propolis from the dawn of history and used it in many applications in his life, and its use has spread recently in the last two decades all over the world. Where the propolis entered the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries from its widest gates.
We mention among its uses and benefits and good impact on our healthy life:
- It supports the first line in defending the body, the immune and defense systems, and white blood cells.
- A natural antibiotic with great ability to kill fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Interfered with the installation of disinfectants in surgical procedures.
- It treats wounds and burns, accelerates healing and tissue restoration.
- Useful treatment for arthritis and rheumatic fever.
- It treats infections of the muscular joint system.
- Resistant to some skin diseases.
- Propolis can treats diseases of the mouth, ear, throat, and influenza.
- treats some of the stomach diseases, stomach acidity, stomach ulcers, duodenum, and colon.
- It treats food poisoning by a bacterial source (staph aureus – Enterobacteriaceae), which ultimately eliminates these types of bacteria, and supports the beneficial bacteria in the digestive system.
- It treats thyroid disease.
- Treating chronic eczema.
- Eliminates bad breath.
- It has many benefits for hair and skin.
- Natural sexual enhancement, also for the genitals tonic, and effective against infertility.