Spirulina for hair growth and vitality
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
The hairworlds site, in the category of hair and healthy food world, and as readers of hair worlds site are accustomed to its methodology, the complete link between the general health of the body and the health and vitality of hair and its beauty, as shown in the rest of the site’s sections as (hair and natural food world, hair and yin yang) and others. and also as we will talk about previously mentioned link also in this post about spirulina for hair growth and vitality.
We are also keen to provide scientific information based on experiences and practical experiences in this context for our readers of all kinds of modern and old sciences that are effective for the health and growth of hair. And foods that are beneficial for your health and hair growth, whether by using them internally or externally as masks on your hair for women and men.
Fortunately, and in this context, humanity has reached an unparalleled food treasure, and this is what we will explain about it in this post about using spirulina for hair growth and vitality with an acceptable abbreviation, because of the miraculous benefits of this material for health in general which simultaneously reflects on the health of our hair.
Considering that human is an integral and indivisible mass within the holistic cosmic system. Like the universe which is one indivisible mass. This what we have explained in some sections of the site (hair and natural food world, hair and yin yang).
1. What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is commonly known as one of the marine algae species, but in fact, it is one of the first types of bacteria that arose on Earth and its name is (Cyanobacteria and this is the secret of its strange distinction as a bacterium that produces chlorophyll) on which other, more sophisticated organisms have fed. (This is one of the reasons for its classification It is almost the perfect food for a person) and has been classified by the United Nations as the best food on earth, the superfood, the most important, immediate, and most promising food source, and a harbinger of hope for global food security.
It was discovered in the year one thousand nine hundred and sixty-two, by the French doctor Clement in Mexico, during which he launched his famous slogan (No hunger with Spirulina), and this bacterium has been recognized as an effective therapeutic substance by the “World Health Organization“. A metaphor for the abundance of its benefits. It has been used in the form of a food supplement in a large number of countries of the world, especially in the United States of America, where it was used as a food supplement for NASA’s astronauts.
It got its name as bluish-green bacteria because it contains chlorophyll that gives it the green color and phycocyanin that gives it the blue color, and this is what makes it unique in nature, as it makes chlorophyll even though it does not belong to the plant world. They breed and live in hot tropical lakes and sunshine on the surface of alkaline salt waters around the world. (Thus, it represents a great leap and a great breakthrough in food production, and the fight against famine in poor countries, as it produces twenty times more protein than is found in soybeans that are produced on land equal in area.
From its discovery in the last century to the present day, spirulina has become the title of integrated health in terms of its efficacy and unique effect in promoting health in general. Thanks to its richness in lots of nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Where chlorophyll, which is very abundant in it, promotes oxygen inside cells and tissues in the body with high efficiency, and this gives it the distinct characteristic and first class when we talk about symptoms or skin problems from simple infections of the skin, through skin pimples of young men and women, psoriasis, and intractable diseases, To hair loss and to build its strength, vitality, and beauty again.
Spirulina: a bluish-green bacteria that absorb sunlight efficiently, as it manufactures a large number of nutrients, and is considered an alkaline food, which maintains the pH value in the body, and makes it in a state of balance (the expulsion of most symptoms). Through balancing the acidity of the blood as we know and according to the classification of the holistic cosmic system science that food is divided into four categories:
- The first foods are Yang “acidity lever”.
- The second foods are Yang “alkalinity lever”.
- The third foods are Yen “acidity lever”.
- The fourth foods are Yen “alkalinity lever”.
2. The nutritional value of spirulina algae:
Spirulina contains a very high nutritional value, equal to many times what is found in regular foods, from meat and vegetables, or any kind of grains, legumes, herbs, or plants, making it the most important source of organic food.
Studies are still based on their analysis and knowledge of what they are, as fifty important nutrients and compounds in them have been identified. Also, three hundred and fifty unknown compounds have been discovered, and science is still searching for them. It contains a large number of vitamins, such as vitamins (B, B1, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E).
Minerals and mineral salts in spirulina:
Spirulina is a mine in every sense of the word in riches of various types of organic minerals and multiple mineral salts ready for absorption from the intestine (such as iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, copper, magnesium, phosphorous, selenium, iodine and multiple enzymes) and many more. Which nourishes the body and works on hair growth and revitalization, which made it to be the first anti-free radicals (anti-oxidant) in the body and thus ranked first to fight infections visible and hidden.
Proteins in spirulina:
the global protein reservoir where protein (65-72% of its weight) is much higher than the percentage of protein found in meat, so Spirulina ranks first in the world with its richness in fast absorption protein.
Nucleic acids, essential amino acids, dietary fibers, and chlorophyll, which is rich in definition, figuratively speaking, is the blood of a plant that turns into the blood in the human body, the bearer of gifts (oxygen) to every organ, corner, and cell. What will be the state of nutrition with elements for each cell in the hair roots, follicles, and sebaceous glands, and the stages of its formation and moisturizing? It is a true nutritional revolution.
3. General benefits of spirulina:
Before we talk about the benefits of using spirulina for hair growth and vitality, we have to mention that It has many health benefits, which encourage regular consumption in the form of nutritional supplements, and among the most important benefits are the following:
- Thanks to the extremely important acid-alkaline balance, it works to curb the spread or reproduction of microbes and viruses of all kinds.
- Useful for all family members and ages, men, women, and children (not younger than four years old). And for “vegetarians only” pregnant (refrain from pregnant and breastfeeding women, read their potentially dangerous warnings in the heading (Spirulina and pregnant and breastfeeding women).
- It is ranked as the most important antioxidant for fighting free radicals in the body.
- Prolong the life of cells and tissues, and protect them from infection.
- It helps in losing weight and also gaining weight according to the way it is used, and we will explain it later (how to use spirulina internally and externally).
- And it gives a feeling of satiety because of its richness in nutrients and the needs of the body.
- It is considered the most important and strongest substance to treat anemia, and it prevents the development of anemia through its contribution to helping the body produce red blood cells. Thus it works to enhance oxygenation in the brain, nerve cells, and all tissues in the body, which promotes strong memory and focus, especially for students.
- The children’s bodies help in growth, as it works to compensate for the lack of nutrients in foods in our modern era and also strengthens the body of the pregnant mother and the fetus, and prevents fetal abnormalities (only for pregnant and lactating women who were subjected to a vegetarian diet for at least a full year before pregnancy).
- Delays the appearance of signs of aging on the skin and all body systems.
- Effectively reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- It contributes to balancing blood sugar in patients with both types of diabetes (first and second), after three months of periodic use.
- Ideal for building and strengthening the muscles and bones of athletes’ bodies.
- It contributes to the elimination of radical cells in the body and prevents their spread.
- It is one of the most powerful substances that filter the body from waste and toxins of all kinds.
- And the great revolution of spirulina is that it expels heavy metals such as aluminum and arsenic, for which science has not found a solution or a cure to this day.
- It strengthens the kidneys, improves their performance, thus enhancing the strength of the organ that works to excrete toxins in the body.
- It strengthens and cleanse the liver, and enhances its functions, thus reducing general cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This allows the body not to deposit fats in the liver, pancreas, kidneys, and intestines. Which is the cause of health problems, obesity, and fat-related cellulite.
- Reduces the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood. Through its work to balance multiple types of cholesterol, each according to its function in the body.
- Asthma: It protects against allergies by boosting the immune system. It blocks the release of the chemical histamine that triggers allergy symptoms such as congestion in the nose and eyes, or the appearance of hives on the skin, and allergy-related asthma. Many asthma sufferers find that their symptoms are greatly reduced by consuming spirulina.
A recent study found that the frequency and severity of asthma attacks decreased and lung function improved by a high rate in those who took it daily.
- Prevent cell damage.
- Protects against damage from harmful sun rays. Protects the skin from pigmentation and wrinkles.
- Treat old age vision problems; Such as macular degeneration, and night blindness.
- Delays and reduces symptoms associated with menopause.
- Contributes to treating tuberculosis and strengthening the lungs.
- Relieves tension, improves mood, and treats sleep disorders.
- Relieves menstrual pain, treats ovarian tumors, and the enlarges of the uterus.
- Prevents indigestion and much, much more. It has been mentioned about boosting oxygen and fighting free radicals and woo.
We conclude, without surprise, the disappearance of many symptoms and some diseases that we cannot list all of them, such as osteoporosis, joints, etc., which also prevent their appearance at times and the conversation lengthens.
Despite all the long experiences and our great interest in this unique and unique food with corrective properties for human health and energy, and to restore its lost beauty. However, we cannot fulfill Spirulina its full right to explain its almost innumerable benefits, which need volumes to list the positive side results we got along with the therapeutic cases that necessitated its use. In fact, we can boldly call it the global food revolution.
As mentioned earlier, all of this will positively affect the growth of hair, its vitality, and strengthening it from its roots after ridding the body of most of the toxic substances that harm the hair. Taking into account that it is a nutrient for the hair itself, its growth and vitality, internally and externally.
4. Spirulina and Beauty:
It has great benefits for the health of the child (not younger than four years) and the man, and the woman and her beauty and the growth and beauty of her hair specifically, so it was necessary on the hair worlds site not to neglect this supernatural food. And the statement of its tremendous benefits for the health of the skin, face, hair, nails, overweight or underweight, and plays an important role in hormonal balance for women.
Taking it regularly is a natural way to keep skin elastic and youthful.
Thanks to its richness in vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, an antioxidant known for its ability to maintain good and healthy skin, which helps slow down skin aging caused by harmful UV rays. And thanks to its richness in antioxidants, and urging the body to increase red blood cells (as its deficiency is one of the diseases of our modern civilization), it helps the skin to breathe and provide it with adequate oxygen, and it protects the skin from damage caused by the environment around us. The high amounts of the Multi-Amino Acid and Gamma Linolenic Acid help to achieve optimum elasticity of the complexion.
5. Spirulina and Weight:
We can use spirulina for hair growth and vitality, but also there is an important benefit of using it for weight problems, spirulina, with its high nutritional value and low calories, helps to lose weight naturally if taken before meals, it gives a feeling of satiety and thus reduces the amount that a person can eat,
And vice versa, the weight of a lean person can be increased if consumed after meals, as it improves digestive work and increases metabolism.
6. Spirulina and Hair:
For hair, we can use spirulina for hair growth and vitality because spirulina is the natural way to strengthen hair and shine. Not only because it is a source of complete protein containing all the essential amino acids. It is also a good source of iron, which prevents hair loss resulting from its deficiency. As an important source of essential amino fats, it helps to improve the texture and elasticity of hair and prevent dryness and breakage. Finally, with the presence of large amounts of vitamin B-complex, it contributes to obtaining healthy hair. As we mentioned that human is an integrated mass subject to the holistic cosmic system. The benefits of spirulina and its health impact on the entire body mass and its parts will therefore be reflected in its excretions, of which hair is one of them. This applies to the entire mass if it is hair, skin, nails, etc.
Benefits of spirulina for hair growth and vitality:
Spirulina gives your hair a single basket with all the positives a person could wish to have. Where the basket of hair benefits and its vitality cannot contain negative matters or symptoms thanks to the positivity of the product as mentioned and proven by science. This basket is large enough and we mentioned some of it previously, but we will mention what it contains regarding benefits for your hair and its vitality.
- It strengthens the hair root and its cohesion in its new land, which has become fertile for the new growth and germination of new hair, which means an increase in the number of hairs in this fertile garden (an increase in density).
- The phenomenon of hair loss will disappear to the minimum normal for hair regeneration.
- Damaged, brittle, dry, weak hair will disappear.
- Nourish hair follicles; Because it contains a high percentage of minerals. Improves hair health and maintains it.
- Vivid, thick, shiny, and resilient hair will appear, so it’s used in many hair and skincare products.
- The speed of hair growth increases.
- It increases the thickness of the hair with an increase in its elasticity, which gives a silky smooth texture and does not tangle the hairs.
- Protect the hair scalp from bacterial attacks, dandruff, itching, and allergies thanks to the balanced sebum secretion balance (sebum, dry) and nourishing, secreted by the sebaceous glands responsible for nourishing and moisturizing the hair.
- It helps in styling hair for its new elasticity.
- This new medium surrounding the hair is a good medium for restoring the natural color of the hair by restoring the secretions of the glands responsible for sorting the color of the hair for people they lost their hair color early.
Using spirulina to restore the natural color of the hair:
We can use spirulina for hair growth and vitality, but also there is an important benefit of using it for the hair color, As a person begins to regain the hair color after using spirulina for three months. After three months, the countdown begins to restore color. Every year that hair has gone out of color, versus a month of spirulina use. Add to it the first three months.
Example: A person started graying five years ago. Rough calculation according to our experiences with Spirulina. Five years, every year for a month of using Spirulina means five months, we add three months to it, which is the first use of Spirulina, which is the stage of cleaning the body, and the result becomes eight months.
How to use spirulina for hair growth:
How to use spirulina internally for hair growth:
The general dose to take spirulina for hair growth and vitality internally is one gram in the morning and one gram in the noon, daily, for twenty days. then stop the usage for fifteen days. This method of use is called a cycle, and it is ideal to be repeated on a permanent basis and to ensure all the health needs of the body mentioned previously, including the health and vitality of hair.
How to use spirulina externally for hair growth:
To use spirulina for hair growth and vitality externally, spirulina can be used as a mask on the hair periodically to nourish it externally once or twice a week as an aid to the hair in accelerating positive results with internal nutrition.
How to prepare spirulina for hair growth and vitality:
- By mixing 2-3 tablespoons of organic spirulina powder, according to the length of your hair, with two tablespoons of coconut oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, or avocado oil, with 150 ml of coconut milk or water.
- Leave on hair for 2-3 hours.
- Wash with water first, then with baby shampoo.
7. Warning about using spirulina:
General precautions for using spirulina:
It is best to consult your doctor before using spirulina in general if you suffer from a disease. Or if you suffer from kidney disorders, potassium or uric acid disorders, or gout. Where the doctor advises you of the appropriate daily dose.
Spirulina for pregnant and nursing mother:
- We do not recommend the use or consumption of spirulina internally or externally for pregnant or breastfeeding women except in one case if this woman has been following a vegetarian diet for a whole year before pregnancy so that the use of spirulina is safe and nourishing for her and her fetus or infant.
- As for a normal mother who does not follow a vegetarian or cleansing system for her body a year before pregnancy, it is cautioned to use spirulina or any organic matter or any diet that cleans her body during pregnancy or breastfeeding, and this is due to the potential risks of negatively affecting the fetus during pregnancy or breastfeeding from the so-called symptoms Withdrawal of toxic substances from the mother’s body.
- And as we know that all organic foodstuffs stimulate the body to excrete toxins that were deposited and accumulated (stored) in body fats and all organs and tissues over time. Consequently, the mother is warned to use such substances during pregnancy or breastfeeding, otherwise, the mother will be working to give her fetus or infant her body toxins, which may be dangerous sometimes and very dangerous at other times, and the fetus has no fault with it.
8. General tips about using spirulina:
- We do not just warn against buying inorganic spirulina, but we also warn against the use of inorganic spirulina because of its risks to health and contamination of the body with heavy metals for its advantage in absorbing minerals and toxins. This will become a source of poisoning the body instead of cleaning it of toxins, and this applies to all seaweed wonderful in nutrition. So if its production is in polluted waters or seas, then it will be polluted and toxic. So we stress to use only organic spirulina and seaweed.
- We do not recommend flavored spirulina products. It is preferable to take organic capsules rather than any flavored product.
- It is preferable not to take it at night to avoid the anxiety it may cause because it is a great stimulant for the body.