Dye your hair with carrot juice
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
If you want to give your hair a reddish-orange tint, carrot juice with some of the natural oil is a great way to add a burst of pigment to your hair. Now you can dye your hair with carrot juice and that depending on the color of your hair, the tint can last for a few weeks.
To dye your hair with carrot juice:
- Mix carrot juice with a carrier oil like coconut or olive oil.
- Apply the mixture liberally to your hair.
- Wrap your hair in plastic, and let the mixture sit at least an hour.
- Rinse with apple cider vinegar.
- Comb a leave-in conditioner through your hair to enhance your results
You can repeat the process if the color isn’t strong enough.