Dye your hair with sage tea
*Links : #CommissionsEarned Links.
See Also: Affiliate Disclosure
Sage has a long tradition of use as a remedy for bad breath, excessive perspiration, dandruff, Alzheimer’s symptoms, and other ailments.
it is a good tonic for health. If you are feeling stressed or overtired, a cup of sage tea can help settle your nerves. It can also help relieve the overproduction of mucous when you have a cold.
Moreover, If you have dark brown or black hair and want to darken it up a bit, sage is one of the best natural remedies to darken hair. dye your hair with sage tea is the natural way to go for dyeing, It can deepen shades of brunette hair, and it can also help cover up gray hair.
Some General benefits of sage for health:
- Calms Your Mind.
- Helps Boost Memory.
- Brings Relief from Cough, Cold, and Sore Throat.
- Improves Oral and Dental Health.
- Relieves Muscle Spasm and Joint Pain.
- Helps Menopausal Women.
- Controls Excessive Sweating.
- A Remedy for Insect Bites.
- Good for Liver Health.
- Useful to Treat Skin Problems.
To dye your hair with sage tea:
- Boil 2 cups of water and add 1/2 cup dry sage leaves
- Let the water cool and strain out the sage.
- Pour the sage water onto your hair and let it soak in for about 1/2 hour.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
You can apply the process daily until your hair darkens and weekly to maintain the color. This rinse works especially well for hiding gray in dark hair.
Using sage as hair moisturizer:
Sage tea is a great rinse for gray hair, but you can also use it as a hair refresher or moisturizer. If you work out a lot, consider using sage tea to replace your shampoo. it prevents clogged hair follicles as well as revitalizes your hair.